Are you between 18 and 30 years old? Are you an EU or neighbouring country citizen? Would you like to boost your journalistic career? Take part in this amazing experience!
What do we offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU Cohesion Policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
What do we ask for?
- Interest in what the EU and Cohesion Policy are doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 7 – 13 October 2023
The application period is open until 10 July, 18:00 Cyprus time. APPLY NOW!
- Publication date
- 11 April 2023
- Representation in Cyprus